Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My chariot awaits....

Well today i guess you could say I played Cinderella...I cleaned this house from top to bottom...I cooked dinner..I made a Crock-pot dinner...BBQ Brisket and pasta salad with black eyed peas...Then I baked some new Cupcakes...Chocolate Zucchini cupcakes..They are healthy and they taste great...
I worked out in the yard and just enjoyed this Beautiful weather God sent us...It was an overall good day..the kids called and said school was great, Paige has ball games this weekend so I am stocked about that...I will post the recipe for the cupcakes in tomorrows Blog...I think you will be surprised...I am still in prayer for the Business I want to  open in Durant...God will def. have to have his hand in this..So if you are reading this Blog, please pray for me, and favor from God...I have a passion to bake and cook..Anyone who knows me knows this to be the truth...
I have a new work-out buddy! He is one of Terry's friends from UPS and is nice and going to fun to have around.. Bret is his name..I am not self motivated at all and need that push..I want to join the bike riding club at Choctaw health center...I generally ride 5 miles and walk the same 5 miles...But My kids are gone for the school year, so now I am alone and wont work out by myself...
I hope you all will find these Blogs educating and fun...I look forward to posting my New recipe's for you tomorrow..I will post 3-4 a week...I hope you enjoy...I hope to get some in-put back from y'all...Talk to you tomorrow....Much Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment