Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just trying to figure this out!!

Well this the second Blog from little Ol Me.... I hope it finds everyone good and Blessed.... We took our boys to get their glasses yesterday and it took forever...
I sing in our Choir at Victory Life in Durant Ok. and have for about 6 years now... We have a really great Pastor Duane Sheriff...
I Love to cook and sing, take photo's, just hang with friends....I love The Texas Longhorns even if we had a bad season...The main things I do is taking care of our kids, cook and not much else..Well I guess you could say I now Blog!! LOL...
I am going to add some more recipes latter today, and I hope you will enjoy!! They are fool-proof!! and No I am not calling you a fool!! LOL...
Latter as I get a bit better and have a few more Following me, I will start telling you more about me, and why I wanted to Start a Blog...I hope to reach people of Domestic Violence and have not been understood.... It's my heart to share the TRUTH about it...
Well for now I am going to go, as for I have a lot to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment