Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Food for you'r Soul..

Well today is my first blog and I hope it goes well..I am going to start with something simple!!
 I want to tell you about this great Hash-brown casserole I am making....It is very simple and dose not take much time to prep. Recipe to follow:
Chop 1 lrg. onion
1/4 tsp butter
1 large sour cream
1 small bag of mixed cheese
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 can of cream of celery soup
3-4 cups plain chip crushed
1 30 oz. bag of plain hash-browns
Method: cook diced onions in pan with melted butter, mix soup-and sour cream-black pepper-garlic powder-cheese and hash-browns, add onions when cooked, put in a 9-13 pan sprayed with Pam, and top with crushed potato chips, bake at 375 for 45 min or until hot and bubbly!!! Now this is a great comfort food, and is great with Chicken-fried steak...Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment