Thursday, January 27, 2011

Prayer!

Well today I got a call that my son and his wife were going to have their kids taken away by CPS.... So Terry and I now have the Grand-babies...Teagan is in the Hospital but hopefully he will be able to come home tomorrow... I am not so sure what all is Going to happen, but I know this is for the best....Teagan has a bad infection and his mom says he fell from his crib, but the bruising is not consistent with her story...
Please pray for Me and Terry i know we will be able to do this, but God is going to have to help...These boys have not been taken care of very good!! It is going to be quite the challenge, but I believe God put them in the Best place Possible....
I had to go out to Wal-Mart to get stuff for them and prepare to have them for at least 30 days....It could end up 90 day's or more...
I did not expect this to happen, but kinda knew it would...I don't know how many of you out there know us, but life is always been a challenge...
They are not caught up on their shots and a well baby check up!! Yea, go figure a well baby ???!!!!! I question the amount of time it takes to actually remove kids for unsafe environment's.... Well, I must go for now the Denny Bug is calling...I pray I can get them on a good schedule....

No comments:

Post a Comment