Saturday, September 3, 2011

Life and Pushing forward...

Well I am sorry it had been forever since I have been on here..I will be Blogging more often..I am going to be testing Cupcake recipes...Telling my stories as I go..So I am using the UPS friends as my taste tester's and some people from Church..I attend victory Life in Durant Oklahoma...I sing in our choir and I am a People person..My feeling get hurt Very easy.Just Sayin..
Tonight's Cupcake was Mocha Dark Chocolate with a Butter cream Mocha Chocolate frosting...It was Divine...They really came out moist and the Frosting was totally the bomb...The kids and the Husband really enjoyed them..I will have to post photo's and share recipes when I have decided if I am going to open up a Cupcake Treat's and Sweets shoppe in Durant Oklahoma....I have to be in prayer for a while and ask our Pastor Brother Duane to pray for me and pray for this decision to see if this a God idea...
I have found that if you pray about everything God will definitely show his hand in all things...It is so important to be in good timing..
I have the best of intentions of writing a book based on Domestic Violence to, but there again it's all based on God's timing...There are so many areas In this life I want to touch on and hopefully Bless someone who is in need..I will give back to the Community and Help protect people from Violence...
I am really thinking I stand a Great chance at what I want for My life...

Some of the Other interest...Music, singing, and being around friends and family...I like to joke around and have a blast in this life...Life is way to short to be Unhappy..We wake up and have to decide if we want to be "Happy" or Miserable...It's Our choice..As a Dear Friend once said..be Spacific and take 15 min a day and just tell yourself what you want..Take the song...F***ing Perfect by Pink...that's how we should all feel and live by that..It made me cry the first time I heard it...This friend was on the other end of the computer and could not see the tears, but they were real and many of them...I looked into the mirror and had realized I wanted to be better, but according to this friend...I was already "Perfect"...
Life is only what we make of it..Make it count Everyday..you never know when it may be the last day...That's what I have for today...We were made to be courageous...God Bless and much Love....XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment